Monday, August 10, 2009

a bit of good luck (:

One of my older sisters is getting rid of a whole bunch of stuff she never uses, so naturally i got some hand-me-downs. Having been given hand-me-downs my whole life i was not expecting anything special but, mixed in with a whole bunch of garbage i found a makeup bag with some excellent surprises.
i am now the proud owner of a:

MAC224 SE (blending)
MAC316 SE (lip?)
MAC242 SE (concealer)
MAC129 SE (powder)



I got some everyday minerals eyeshadows as well, I'm not a huge fan of loose shadows but i will certainly be trying them out.

I'v been on a little vacation from the real world & the internet lately
and i must say it was lovely. I spent a bunch of time with one of my best friends, Lindsey. and we had too much fun, as we always do (:


No comments:

Post a Comment