Monday, August 3, 2009

wish list I

this will be the first of many im guessing...

dreaming big:

a classic nissian figaro. im pretty sure these aren't sold in the us, but thats why the "dream big" section exists.
a canon powershot. I'm desperate to start recording my life and sharing it with all you (:

dreaming slightly smaller:

these boyfriend cut jeans for the upcoming school year.

MAC msf natural- i know im pretty much the last person in the world to buy one but i really want ittt.

MAC studio moisture tint spf 15, im so into a light, easy, natural face for the upcoming year, this seems like the perfect product to achieve that with

mac blush in pink swoon (not pictured) this is a bubble gum pink and I'm so excited to get my hands on it.

2 comments:

  1. That little car is so adorable..I have a total obsession with vintage cars..I really want a vintage mercedes:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes, in a perfect world we'd all be driving vintage Mercedes ect. (: haha

    ReplyDelete