Wednesday, September 2, 2009

love is in the air...

MY COUSIN IS GETTING MARRIED IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS!. I'm so overjoyed for her and of course excited to get dressed up and attend the ceremony and reception. i started the dress search this past week and after visiting over 20 stores and 15 websites i was completely discouraged. its like, i understand that micro-minis are in, and im all for them, but they CAN NOT be the only thing sold as they are not for every body type and certainly not for all occasions- i.e. really conservative catholic weddings.

frustrated and annoyed i dragged my best friend to tj-maxx and proved the age old adage that everything it easier with a friend by our side. she found me this gorgeous beige dress that fits like it was sown for and makes me feel pretty and stylish while abiding by the slightly amish dress code.


(click to enlarge)
now im begging anyone who reads this for hair/makeup/accessory ideas
please help me out (:

Love, Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress!!! I have a similar version in black! :) xx

    ReplyDelete