Thursday, September 3, 2009

my makeup bag

so i thought it might be interesting to take a peek inside my makeup bag, this is all the makeup i need (and wayyy more). this is the perfect amount for me to take if im going away for the weekend or an over night. the things in bold are what i'd take with me to school to touch up with.
enjoy(:

face- MSF natural, studio finish concealer, studio sculpt concealer, l'oréal total balance concealer(under eye)
cheeks- blush in well dressed, cream color base in improper copper
eye shadows- v.s. e/s pose, MAC e/s honey lust, benefit highlight in miss popularity
eyes- mascara, black liner, white liner, brown liner
face brushes- MAC se 129, angled brush, B.E handy buki, B.E. max coverage concealer
eyebrushes- sephora all over shadow brush, MAC 239, B.E. eye defining brush.
extras- bobby pins, pencil sharpener, sephora mirror
bag- liz Claiborne

special special thanks and an abundance of love to my big sister for letting me borrow her fancy pants camera!


1 comment:

  1. You have lots of goodies in your makeup bag! I love MACs well dressed blush! Suits most skin tones! xx

    ReplyDelete