Tuesday, June 15, 2010

review: body shop kabuki


OH MY LORD, DO I LOVE THIS BRUSH! its like i never knew what my face products were capable of until i used it, if that makes any sense.

the way this brush applies MSF, blot powder and bare minerals foundation and tinted moisturizer is truly incredible.its soft on the skin and makes for a flawless face, never cakey or overly powdered.

i have to say that this is the first thing i've bought from the body shop that hasn't disappointed me and i think thats because i didn't let any of the pesky sales assistants push me into anything stupid, i knew what i wanted and i went for it. the brush is 26$, which is a substantial investment but its not too bad compared to the price of a MAC kabuki which is over 50$ if memory serves.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for kabuki brushes - I've probably spent double what the mac one costs on alternatives but I can't bring myself to pay that much for one brush!
    I might try this one out!
    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete