Monday, July 19, 2010

glorious fools

this was an extra large men's shirt and i cut extra large arm holes and then cut it up the back and took it in. that created a cool racer back effect, completely to my surprise. its one of those cheesey italian pride shirts but i love to rep my heritage whenever i get a chance haha (: the bottom half of this outfit is my summer uniform. shortshorts and white canvas sneaks. you really can't go wrong. it enhances the look of a tan and you have more freedom to move around and explore than if you were to wear flip flops.





i was in search of a place to go swimming today and wore my swimsuit for a majority of the day in the hopes we'd find some new place. ended up just getting some sun on the lawn with my best friend and my big sister. so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment