Sunday, September 26, 2010

more bang for your buck.

after weeks of pondering the ever troublesome question (to grow-out or not to grow-out), i trimmed my bangs.
my bangs are never as full or well behaved as other people's, mainly due to the fact that a) i cut them myself, b)i have three cow-licks in the front of my head alone, and c) on an average day i spend literally 60 seconds doing my hair. but all in all im pleased with the outcome. sometimes you just need a change. feel me?

ALSO00O0O. i am so incredibly touched and excited to have 43 followers! it really means so much to me.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I knew how to trim my own bangs! I just got them yesterday and now I'm wondering how the heck am I going to keep them groomed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I tagged you in my latest post!

    ReplyDelete